Qihoo Leads China Going-Private Target Rebound in U.S. TradingBy
ADRs rally as CSRC said to be considering deal quotas
Stocks had plunged on concern regulator to block transactions
Qihoo 360 Technology Co. led a rebound in U.S.-traded Chinese companies that are seeking to move their listings to the mainland after a three-day selloff driven by concern that the Asian nation’s securities regulator will move to block the deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations