Palm Oil Inventories in Malaysia Tumble to 14-Month LowBy
Production weaker than expected, lowest for April since 2012
Demand seen increasing ahead of Ramadan festive season: Ng
Palm oil stockpiles in Malaysia tumbled to the lowest level since February last year as El Nino-induced drought curbed production growth in the world’s second-largest grower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt