KenGen Shares Plunge as Company Announces Biggest Rights IssueBy
Company stock falls by most since January following statement
Kenyan utility names Renaissance Capital transaction adviser
Shares of Kenya Electricity Generating Co. plunged by the most since January after the Nairobi-based company said it plans to raise 28.8 billion shillings ($286.3 million) in East Africa’s biggest-ever rights offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing