Japan's Biggest Traders See No Commodities Recovery in SightBy and
Trading houses forecast weaker oil, gas and copper prices
Mitsui, Mitsubishi see prices stagnant for as long as 3 years
Japan’s top trading houses see no recovery on the horizon for the commodities crash that forced some of the first-ever annual losses by the champions of the nation’s economy, accelerating their shift away from energy and raw materials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders