European Mobile Carriers Blocked at Altar Hunt for New PartnersBy and
EU, government opposition dooms deals in several countries
Tough competition has networks looking elsewhere for growth
The prospect of three failed attempts within months to consolidate European wireless-phone markets has carriers looking beyond national borders and even outside the industry to find relief from cutthroat mobile competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks