Euro-Area's Problem Child Lags As Renzi Chases Italy GrowthBy and
Bank, sovereign debt weigh on euro area's 3rd-largest economy
Italy's GDP remains 8% below its pre-crisis level of 2007
Try as he might, Matteo Renzi just can’t push Italy’s economy into the euro area’s premier league.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas