Emerging Fallen Angel Ranks Set to Swell by $100 Billion: ChartBy
A further $100 billion dollars of developing-nation debt faces downgrade to junk this year as Moody’s Investors Service and S&P Global Ratings tally up the effects of the oil shock, according to analysts at Barclays Plc. Bonds demoted to speculative grade, so-called fallen angels, are seen as a buying opportunity because they tend to recover their value within two months of being downgraded. Click here for more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks