EBRD, IFC to Buy Stakes in Akfen Renewable Unit for $200 MillionBy
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and International Finance Corp. are investing $200 million to acquire a combined stake of 33.4 percent in a Turkish wind and solar power company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts