Clothing Inventory-to-Sales Ratio Jumps to Record High: ChartBy
Inventories of clothing rose 0.2 percent in March as sales dropped 5.9 percent, pushing the inventory-to-sales ratio for apparel wholesalers to 2.32 months, the highest on record, according to a Commerce Department report released Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries