China Railway Materials to Make Bond Payment, Plans Asset SalesBy
State-backed firm to pay 1 billion yuan 4.4% notes due May 17
Company plans to offload assets including coal transport stake
China Railway Materials Co., a government-backed company whose bond trading halt last month contributed to a sell-off in the nation’s domestic debt market, said it will make a note payment due next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing