Bilfinger Shakeup Deepens as Two Board Members Step DownBy
Chairman Cordes nominates replacements `at short notice'
Deuring, Heck nominated to replace outgoing Feldmann, Ring
Bilfinger SE made last-minute proposals for new directors to be elected Wednesday after two board members at the embattled German engineering services company unexpectedly left amid a top management shakeup and widening losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt