An Analyst Has Put a $1,000 Price Target on Amazon Shares
Forget 10 percent, 20 percent, or even 30 percent returns. One analyst just raised his Amazon.com Inc. price target to $1,000, a 47 percent climb from the $679 it closed at on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself