Thai Junta Bond Yields Lower Than U.S. Debt Deter Global FundsBy , , and
Nikko Asset is underweight and will cut if inflation edges up
Thai 30-year yield dropped more than 100 basis points in 2016
Foreign investors are shying away from Thai government bonds after their extra yield over U.S. Treasuries evaporated, bringing an end to a record nine-month rally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks