Takata Recalls Seen Rising to 118.5 Million Air Bags WorldwideBy , , and
Latest expansion may cost about $6.2 billion, Jefferies says
U.S. ordered additional recalls of up to 40 million inflators
Takata Corp.’s air bag recalls may increase to 118.5 million worldwide after last week’s order by U.S. regulators compounded the biggest safety crisis in the history of the auto industry, according to estimates by Jefferies Group LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's