Spotify Pushes Further Into Video With Original Slate of ShowsBy
Russell Simmons, Tim Robbins to produce programs for Spotify
Videos will help Spotify compete with YouTube, Apple
Spotify Ltd. is making 12 original series with the likes of actor Tim Robbins and Def Jam Records co-founder Russell Simmons, a dramatic expansion of video offerings from the Swedish music-streaming service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's