Noble Group Slumps Most Since '11 After Fitch Debt Ratings MoveBy and
Noble Group Ltd. plunged the most in more than four years after Fitch Ratings Ltd. placed the company’s debt ratings on negative watch as Asia’s largest commodity trader was seen facing less financial flexibility amid a challenging market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards