Italian Bonds Climb With Spanish Peers as European Stocks RallyBy
Greek 10-year bond yield falls to lowest since January
Italy-Germany yield gap narrows from widest in two months
Italy’s government bonds advanced along with their Spanish peers as a rally in European stocks helped boost demand for the euro region’s higher-yielding debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas