Israel Faces Up to Arab Inequality as Its Growth StallsBy
Government investing 13 billion shekels to correct budget gaps
Arab leaders skeptical the promised funds will be enough
A donkey rummages through a trash heap outside an elementary school in the Israeli Arab city of Tira as children toss a soccer ball at a rimless backboard. Squatters, drug dealers and prostitutes have laid claim to an unfinished housing complex a few blocks away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations