Iron Ore in Free Fall as Port Holdings Expand, Trade Frenzy EbbsBy
Rising stockpiles indicate the market isn't strong, NAB says
Prices have slumped 22% since peaking at over $70 last month
Iron ore’s in free fall. Prices plummeted as port stockpiles in China expanded to the highest level in more than a year following moves by local authorities to quell frenzied speculation in raw-material futures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone