Dubai Seen Riding Out Oil Slump Hurting Oil-Rich NeighborsBy
IMF sees rapid acceleration in Dubai's economic growth
Abu Dhabi set for slowdown, has room to soften spending cuts
Dubai, the emirate that teetered on the brink of default during the global recession, is bucking the economic slowdown afflicting most of its oil-rich Gulf neighbors, according to the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations