HCP to Spin Off HCR ManorCare Portfolio Into Separate REITBy
New REIT will own skilled-nursing and assisted-living centers
Transaction will allow HCP to focus on growing businesses
HCP Inc. will spin off its HCR ManorCare portfolio of skilled-nursing and assisted-living assets into a separate publicly traded real estate investment trust, enabling the parent company to focus on growing businesses including senior housing and medical offices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing