Corbyn Says U.K. Labour Needs to Improve or Lose 2020 ElectionBy
Opposition leader speaks to lawmakers after election result
Describes outcome as `mixed' and urges loyalty to party
Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the U.K. opposition Labour Party, acknowledged he’s currently on course to lose the next general election as he attempted to reset his relationship with his members of parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's