China Stocks Sink on Trade Data to Extend Biggest Global TumbleBy
Exports fell 1.8%, while imports dropped for 18th month
People's Daily warns nation must face up to bad-loan risks
China’s stocks capped their biggest two-day loss since late February, led by commodity producers and industrial companies, as trade data disappointed and the People’s Daily warned about the country’s rising debt in a front-page article.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas