Canadian Stocks Decline as Commodity Prices Fall With Crude OilBy
Bloomberg Commodity Index down fifth time in six sessions
Canadian wildfires set to move way from oil-sands facilities
Canadian stocks slid, extending last week’s retreat, as commodity prices fell and wildfires raging through Alberta appeared set to move away from one of the country’s oil-producing regions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap