Treasury's Complaint Box Overflows as U.S. Bond Market SplintersBy and
Concern bubbles up in answers to survey on market evolution
Respondents call for centralized clearing in some letters
For traders of U.S. Treasuries, the easy part was agreeing some corners of the market need to be more centralized. Now comes the real challenge: figuring out how.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards