Scots Nationalists Win, Labour Stumbles Before Brexit VoteBy
Cameron needs Labour to help avert June defeat, Eurasia says
SNP victory could set up Scotland independence referendum II
The nationalists won a third consecutive victory in Scottish parliamentary elections, underlining the opposition Labour Party’s struggle to cling to support across swathes of Britain seven weeks before the referendum on European Union membership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks