No Sign of Brexit Revolution as U.K. Voters Opt for No ChangeBy and
Labour and SNP both lose a little ground to Conservatives
UKIP gains, but little evidence of `anti-establishment' vote
If Britain is a country on the brink of a revolutionary vote to defy its leaders and leave the European Union, there was little evidence of it in elections held Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap