Malaysia's Biggest State Counts Votes in Test for NajibBy
Najib needs reassurance of support from Sarawak voters
State relied upon by Najib's coalition to win federal ballots
Vote counting has begun after polls closed in Malaysia’s biggest state Saturday, with results providing the first chance to assess the level of public support for Prime Minister Najib Razak following nearly a year of political turmoil over funding scandals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts