Loeb Says Itchy-Trigger-Finger Investors Give Up on Merger BetsBy , , and
`You really need to look at one to two years,' Loeb says
Hedge fund manager affirms bets on Dow Chemical, Allergan
Hedge fund manager Dan Loeb said investors are too quick to abandon stocks of companies entering transformative mergers and that he plans to capitalize by taking a longer view.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States