Labour Loses Ground in `Patchy' English Local-ElectionsBy
Labour down 20 seats after 79 of 124 councils announce results
Opposition party had been predicted to lose net 150 seats
The U.K.’s main opposition Labour Party lost ground in English local elections that marked the first big test of Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership, though its losses weren’t as large as forecast after almost two-thirds of councils had declared results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single