Jeff Gundlach's Favorite Recession Indicators Say Everything's Fine—For Now
Is job growth slowing because the economy is near the natural limit of full employment, or because there's a coming downturn? That's the key question being asked today after a jobs report showed non-farm U.S. payrolls rose by 160,000 last month, far below the 200,000 economists projected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations