EU Carbon Breaks 5-Week Rising Streak as Nations Seek Glut FixBy
German option to support European floor seen as `random'
Building consensus for EU-wide floor problematic: Jefferies
European Union carbon emission permits dropped for the first week since March 25 amid skepticism about nations’ proposals to reduce an oversupply of the pollution rights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing