Deutsche Bank Says It Acted Correctly in Italy Amid Probe ReportBy
Bank is `confident' is `acted appropriately' in Italy
Deutsche Bank will continue to cooperate with authorities
Deutsche Bank AG said it didn’t breach any rules in Italy, following media reports that five former executives of Germany’s largest lender are being probed over alleged market manipulation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap