Berkshire Discloses Subsidiary's Iran Ties, Opens Internal ProbeBy
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. notified overseers including the U.S. Treasury Department that a foreign subsidiary made sales through a third-party distributor to customers in Iran.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas