Apple's Tumble Worsens as Stock Hits Lowest Since 2014: ChartBy
Apple Inc.’s slump worsened, as the iPhone maker’s shares fell 1.1 percent to $92.18 -- headed for the lowest closing level since June 2014. The stock has tumbled in 14 of the last 16 sessions, losing almost 18 percent in a rout fueled by concerns that demand for its smartphones is decelerating. More than $75 billion has been erased from the company’s shares since it reported results on April 26.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Turn Lower Again as Volatility Increases: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta