Zhaopin Rallies on Sequoia-Backed Bid for Chinese Job RecruiterBy
Trading volume surges to almost 9 times three-month average
Offer is part of a record wave of going-private proposals
Zhaopin Ltd. rallied the most since January as Sequoia China Investment Management joined the Chinese online employment recruiter’s management to take the company private in a bid that exceeded a previous offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas