Soaring U.S. Gasoline Demand Not Enough to Stop Supply GlutBy and
Imports, refinery production surge outpace demand growth
Refining margins in U.S. narrow as inventories pile up
The biggest increase in U.S. gasoline demand in almost 40 years hasn’t been enough to keep storage tanks from filling up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries