Shadow Lending Crackdown Seen Forcing China Banks to Sell BondsBloomberg News
S&P predicts `significant capital pressure in the short term'
Lenders need 1 trillion yuan in fundraising: Sanford Bernstein
A crackdown on banks hiding bad loans in China looks set to trigger a flood of capital raising just as global investors warn of risks to the financial system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing