Renewable Installations Steady in U.K. With Costs 10% LowerBy
Independent renewables investment fell last year, says report
Investment fell while new capacity remained at 2.4 gigawatts
Independent renewable-power producers installed the same amount of capacity in 2015 as year earlier at 10 percent of the cost, according to new figures by power utility SmartestEnergy Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day