PointState's Schreiber Says Saudi Riyal Peg Massively OvervaluedBy and
Fund long the Russian ruble, Mexican peso against the dollar
The long currency trades fund the cost of the riyal short
PointState Capital’s Zach Schreiber, who made $1 billion betting against oil two years ago, said he’s short the Saudi riyal against the U.S. dollar, wagering that weaker long-term crude prices and growing costs will cause the country to abandon a three-decade-old currency peg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's