Municipal Market is `Wild West' for Green Bonds, TIAA SaysBy
Certification process is often voluntary verification
Label seen as marketing tool to environmentally aware buyers
The $3.7 trillion municipal market is the “wild, wild West” for so-called green bonds as issuance of such deals ramps up despite no industry-standard criteria for the securities, according to Joel Levy, group head of municipal fixed income at TIAA Global Asset Management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap