Macquarie Group Full-Year Profit Surges 29%By
Sees lower performance fees, some units face subdued markets
Firm may report fiscal 2017 profit of A$2.05 billion: survey
Macquarie Group Ltd.’s reported a record full-year profit and signaled that a four-year streak of boosting earnings may be drawing to an end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's