China Stocks in Hong Kong Drop for Fourth Day on Growth ConcernBy
Insurance, energy companies pace declines for H-share index
Hong Kong developers fall after downgrade by Goldman Sachs
Chinese stocks in Hong Kong completed their steepest four-day loss in three months, led by financial and energy companies, amid concern a pick up in economic growth is faltering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's