Greenberg Says Steer Clear of Wounded Animals as Rivals FalterBy
CEO works to assure clients of stability after Ace-Chubb deal
Chubb to cut $750 million in costs, improve investment income
Evan Greenberg, who built one of the world’s largest insurers by combining Ace Ltd. and Chubb Corp. this year, sought to portray the merged company as a more stable alternative than hobbled rivals who are seeking to rebound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's