Glaxo’s CEO Search Will Be ‘Relatively Expensive,’ Chairman SaysBy
Board focused on candidates in health-care sector: Hampton
Company in advanced stages of recruiting one more director
Finding a replacement for Chief Executive Officer Andrew Witty, who will retire in March after nearly a decade in the job, will be “relatively expensive,” GlaxoSmithKline Plc’s chairman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks