Game Theorist Pins Stock Market Fortunes on Spain, Not BrexitBy
IBEX 35 Index is cheap and political fears are too high
Brexit doesn't provide enough outcomes to apply game theory
If you’re looking to make money betting on political turmoil, the market to watch right now is Spain, not the U.K., says William Blair Investment Management LLC’s Brian Singer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders