Brexit Drives Risk Sentiment in Majors Except the Yen: ChartBy
Investors in dollar-yen options aren’t nearly as concerned about the risks surrounding the U.K.’s EU referendum as their counterparts in other major currencies. Two-month risk reversals on three of the world’s four major currency pairs show a dramatic collapse in put premiums relative to calls used from the day the tenor started capturing the June 23 vote date.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas