Brazil's High Court Suspends Rousseff Foe as House SpeakerBy , , and
Cunha was suspended in vote of 11 to 0; he denies wrongdoing
Congressman led lower house efforts to impeach Rousseff
Brazil’s lower house speaker Eduardo Cunha, one of the most powerful politicians implicated in the country’s sprawling corruption scandal and a vocal critic of the government, was suspended from office Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks