Vivendi’s Hostile Bid for Gameloft Is Cleared by French CourtBy
Decision removes one of the last hurdles for the offer
Financial markets regulator sets closing date of May 27
A French court cleared Vivendi SA’s hostile bid for Gameloft SE, removing one of the last hurdles for the offer and turning up the heat on the Guillemot family that runs the video game maker and its larger sister company, Ubisoft Entertainment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders