Shell Quarterly Profit Beats Estimates on Refining EarningsBy
Anglo-Dutch oil major earns $2 billion from downstream units
Company cuts billions more dollars from capital spending plan
Royal Dutch Shell Plc’s first-quarter profit beat analyst estimates as better-than-expected earnings from oil refining and chemicals production countered crude prices at a 12-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018